Techniques In Bringing Traffic On Your Network Marketing Site

To be successful in online business, a marketer must work on increasing web traffic. Below are practical strategies that you can do to boost your website ranking and traffic.

Submit to search engines directories. People search for information through search engines and directory listings. If your website is not included in these places, it will be more difficult for prospective customers to find you. Take advantage of search engine directories that offer free listing. Continue reading “Techniques In Bringing Traffic On Your Network Marketing Site”

Types of Website Content That Make Money

Internet marketers should be conscious about the kind of content they feed their websites. Websites that receive the most number of visits are those that give quality and informative information for their readers.

As expected, high traffic sites also enjoy higher page rank and are more profitable than others. How can you use web content to earn more money? Below are some tips:

Continue reading “Types of Website Content That Make Money”

Top Ten Tips To Increase Your Site Visitors

Knowing how to convert site visits into sales is an essential in internet marketing. Simply getting a high click rate or huge web traffic is not enough. The whole point of online marketing is turning that high click rate into a high conversion rate.

You may be surprised to know that out of 100%, only 3% of online marketers enjoy high conversions. The other 97% maybe receiving a lot visits, but they are not producing sales. Clearly, the conversion rate determines whether the online business is flourishing or not.

Continue reading “Top Ten Tips To Increase Your Site Visitors”

Advantages of Having Discussion Boards

One of the most popular ways of interactions used online is the forum or discussion board.  This is the place where people can post comments or reactions to a particular entry on the board.  Other people can respond to it which means everyone gets the chance to give his/her own share about the topic.

Unlike chat, forum discussions are not done in real time so people can read the posts even after days have passed and still respond to it on their convenient time.  For this reason, forums or discussions boards are very popular especially for those who have only a limited time to stay online.

Continue reading “Advantages of Having Discussion Boards”

Web Directories – are they worth submitting to?

There are THOUSANDS of web directories online.  You could spend 40 hours a week for a month submitting to them all, but is it worth it? Yes and no,  over the next few weeks I’ll discuss the different directories and why you should be submitting to them.   The first one I want to talk about is Best of the Web

Continue reading “Web Directories – are they worth submitting to?”